Monday 11 June 2012

(Almost) On The Screen: Moonrise Kingdom

A must see film this season.




 Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola have teamed up to create what I think will be the movie of the season aside from that alien flick. It received favourable reviews at Cannes and the trailer reveals the classic Anderson wide   tableau-esque shots. 


Focus Features have purchased the rights, so this is turning into a widely and heavily promoted film. I was particularly surprised to see Edward Norton in this film and I'm excited to see what he'll bring to the scout leader when all I can think about is him curb stomping someone. 


PS Read MTV Fora's How to be Suzy Bishop article while waiting for this film to come out.

2 comments:

  1. Zak approves! (also if you've not yet seen the movie, it is my hypothesis that whatever you are doing as you read this is the wrong thing to be doing!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I guess I'm totally wrong right now! But I'll be right soon enough...

      Delete